T-MAG F 80
MAGNETIC FILTER WITH FLOW RATE UP TO 40 m³/h FOR INSTALLATION IN LINE
T-MAG F 80 is a new generation magnetic and mechanical filter which removes iron oxides and debris from commercial heating systems during the normal operation. It can be installed in line.
Through T-MAG F 80 cleaning operation is not necessary to powerflushing and draining the system, avoiding additional costs for water draining under current standards.
T-MAG F 80 is made in stainless steel AISI 304: 12.000 GAUSS magnets with 500 micron filtering basket have been housed inside in order to attract all iron oxides and also all non-magnetic debris.
It is possible to remove any iron oxides and debris from T-MAG F 80 with 2 cleaning operation methods:
– 1st method: closing the inlet valve, removing the magnets from the top and opening the draining valve. Thanks to this operation all iron oxides captured by the magnets and all debris stopped from the filtering basket are removed in backwashing. For the best cleaning operation of filtering basket, remove and clean it with tap water.
– 2nd method: closing the inlet and outlet valves, removing the magnets from the top, connecting a mains water pipe (OPTIONAL: cleaning sphere), opening the mains water valve and the draining valve. Thanks to this operation all iron oxides captured by the magnets and all debris stopped from the filtering basket are removed in backwashing.
The T-MAG F 80 high separation rate of iron oxides from water can be achieved by adding the inhibitor PROTECT 1, certified by BUILDCERT, which guarantees the best protection from corrosion and allows the iron oxides to be attracted from the magnet. Furthermore, add the dispersing agent CLEAN 1 to remove an higher quantity of metal oxides, which it can stay with PROTECT 1 inside the system.
• Maximum flow rate: 40 m³/h
• Neodymium magnets of 12.000 GAUSS
• Magnet unit: 3 candles
• Magnets lenght: 450 mm
• Filtering basket of 500 micron
• Filter material: stainless steel AISI 304
• Maximum pressure: 10 bar
• Maximum temperature: 80°C
• INLET/OUTLET connection: DN 80
• Height: 850 mm
• Magnet extraction space size: 1350 mm
• Width: 350 mm
• Automatic airvent
• Mains water connection 1/2″